We open our Doors during the week to both Church Users as well as Community Groups.
Our regular Church meetings include :
- Westerton Guild – meets fortnightly on a Monday evening. Open to both women and men; the Guild provides a lively programme of speakers to inspire and entertain.
- Westerton Carers’ Group, meets once a month on a Tuesday.
- The Chit Chat Café opens its doors on a Wednesday morning, for bacon rolls and a blether!
- The Prayers for Healing Groupmeet once a month on a Wednesday morning
- The Church choirpractises every alternate Thursday evening, so if you feel a song coming on…
- “Fairlie Messy Church”meets on the first Friday of each month during term time, for P2-P4 children from Westerton Primary-School – who learn about God and Jesus through stories and crafts, which can be, surprise, surprise, pretty Messy! But fun!
- “P5 Messy Church,” perhaps not quite so messy as the children are older and wiser, meets once a month on a Tuesday after school.
Community Groups using our Halls:
- The Westertones meet monthly on a Monday morning
- University of the 3rd Age Meditation Group, meets every week on a Tuesday morning
- 9th Bearsden Guides, meet on a Tuesday evening.
- Bearsden and District Philatelic Society, meet fortnightly on a Wednesday evening
- ‘SING a LOUD’ (Bryan Marshall Music), meets weekly on a Thursday morning
- The Dance Company, classes in gymnastics and dance, meet on a Thursday or Friday evening
- Dru Yoga, meets weekly on both a Tuesday evening and a Friday evening
- University of the 3rd Age ‘Carry on Singing’, meets fortnightly on a Friday morning